- Fine Print
- Stay in the uber-chic 5 Star Clarion Hotel Soho for only $197 a night! You save 56%!
- Two people enjoy one night's accommodation in a luxury Corner Balcony Suite
- There's breakfast for two people at the hotel's Decant Restaurant
- And a bottle of red wine with chocolates on arrival
- Enjoy two hours' of broadband internet use and late checkout at midday
- Plus a 25% discount voucher for dinner at Decant Restaurant
- Buy as many as you like and stay in luxury for longer in the Adelaide CBD!
- Winner of the Trip Advisor Traveler’s Choice 2012 Award for trendiest hotel
What We Like
Hotel stays can be a turn-off when the carpet is paisley, the bathroom is pink, the TV is black and white and the ceiling is brown… in places.
So avoid dodgy interior design and stay in a place where the carpet is modern, the bathroom is Italian marble, the TV is 42 inches of colour and the ceiling is the hue it's supposed to be!
It's an aesthetically pleasing night at the 5-Star Clarion Hotel Soho for you and your partner. And it's only $197 to satisfy your artistic sensibilities in a luxury Corner Balcony Suite, overlooking Flinders Street in the Adelaide CBD.
And here's what you'll get to appreciate at the Winner of the Trip Advisor Traveler’s Choice 2012 Award for trendiest hotel:
- One night's accommodation for two people in a luxury Corner Balcony Suite
- Breakfast for two people at the hotel's Decant Restaurant
- Bottle of red wine and chocolates on arrival
- Two hours' of broadband internet use
- Late checkout at midday
- A 25% discount voucher for dinner at Decant Restaurant
Enter your room and you'll step into boutique luxury, with a sprawling king sized bed in the middle. Throw open the bi-fold doors onto your private balcony and appreciate a city vista that's as stunning as the room's original artworks.
Slip on your personal bathrobe and slippers and bask in your Italian marble bathroom with luxury Apelles amenities on hand. The Clarion is the perfect base for seeing the 'City of Churches'. Or stay in and relax with the 5 Star delights of the TV and DVD player, free in-house movies and Foxtel.
You'll enjoy breakfast for two in the hotel's Decant Restaurant where the delights of an individually served hot breakfast, juice and coffee awaits each of you. Enjoy the likes of fresh strawberry pancakes, baked eggs in clay pots and smoked salmon bagels await! And also get the chance to sample the winter dinner menu with your 25% discount voucher.
There's no rush either. Buy as many vouchers as you like and stay more than one night! Spend quality 'me-time' time in the Soho Spa, float about in the heated roof top jet pool and order up large on the 24 hour room service.
It's only $197 a night for a little bit of luxury in the heart of Adelaide. And there's not a square metre of paisley to offend your view!
- Offer is valid for five months from 4th July 2012
- Bookings are essential via an online form and subject to availability
- Credit card details are required at time of booking but will not incur any charges
- Last bookings must be made by 31st August to ensure availability
- Must provide Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present your printed Cudo voucher on arrival at Reception
- Voucher not valid on Tuesday or Wednesday nights
- Voucher is valid for two people only
- Infants can stay for free but a cot hire charge of $25 applies for your whole stay
- Buy as many vouchers as you like and stay consecutive nights, subject to availability
- Cancellations within 24 hours or no shows will result in voucher being voided
- Upgrade to Spa Suite available, please enquire via e-mail
- 24 hours' notice required for Soho Spa bookings
- Voucher includes wine and chocolates only on arrival but breakfast is included daily
- 25% off voucher valid for dinner only in Decant Restaurant - Monday to Saturday - may be used independently of your stay at the hotel
- Not valid with any other offers or promotions
- Not redeemable for cash