- Fine Print
- Indulge your wilder side on a two-night family cabin adventure weekend for up to FIVE people at Camp QLD Lake Moogerah
- Normally valued at $510, but today you just pay an incredible $199!
- Two nights' accommodation in a family cabin situated on the banks of Lake Moogerah with a private deck
- Daily continental camp breakfast for five people
- Unlimited access to camp kitchen, BBQ fridge and microwave
- BYO food and drinks - only ice-creams, drinks and ice are available for purchase
- Enjoy a big screen movie night, bonfire night and a low ropes obstacle playground too - perfect for the kids!
- PLUS you get one kayak included in your package per cabin for ONE HOUR (seats two adults and one child) - Upgrades for more kayak inclusions available.
- Other activities available (for an extra fee, directly payable to Camp QLD) include archery, abseiling and fishing
It's a family-friendly 61% saving and you can buy as many as you like!
What We Like
- Offer valid for six months from 20th December 2012
- Offer available on weekends and school holidays ONLY
- Offer available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights ONLY
- Bookings essential online at www.schoolcampsqld.com.au/Camp-Qld-Online-Booking-Form.html
- Bookings subject availability
- For extra people to stay (up to 12 per cabin) add $10 per person per night
- Bunkhouse accommodation and the amenities building are separate
- Other Activities available such as Archery, Abseiling, Fishing and are payable directly to Camp QLD
- Additional activities must be pre-booked please enquire when booking
- Check in after 2pm/check out is 10am
- Ensure clothing is suitable for outdoor activities and you include water bottles, sunscreen, hats and swimmers with swimming shoes to wear in the lake
- You MUST BYO food - no food is provided or available for purchase
- To hire an additional kayak is $22 per kayak
- Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Not redeemable for cash
Not valid with any other offer or promotion