- Fine Print
- It’s a two-night stay for two in always sensational Canberra for only $220!
- Stay at the super elegant The Brassey Of Canberra; brilliantly located in Barton and close to all the city's major sights and attractions
- Offer includes two nights in a Heritage room for two. Full hot buffet breakfasts on both mornings of your stay. A bottle of wine on arrival. Complimentary parking and newspapers full of news
- Be quick – the offer must be booked and taken by the 15th of September 2012
What We Like
If there’s one thing to be said about the British royal family then it has to be said they have impeccable tailoring and manners (Prince Phillip being the exception.) And if you wouldn’t mind a dash of English civility in your life – aside from Nigella Lawson re-runs and bad teeth – then look no further than today’s decidedly elegant Cudo offering!
Yes, the nation’s capital here you come with a sensational two-night stay for TWO at the rather elegant The Brassey Of Canberra! Best of all, today it’s half the typical room rate! Yes, spring an easy $220 and you and a partner score two nights in a Heritage Room complete with daily, hot buffet breakfasts, wine on arrival, free parking and daily newspaper. (Be quick – offer is only valid until the 15th of September 2012.)
The Brassey is located at Barton, making it the perfect location for all of Canberra’s attractions – the War Museum, Parliament House, Lake Burley Griffin, the High Court, The Mint, National Art Gallery and more.
Or why not enjoy the sheer quaintness of The Brassey; with a la carte restaurant, garden bar, tennis court and nearby golf course and swimming pool.
So if you want a bit of English royalty in your life, don’t read Women’s Weekly magazine! Instead head to the wonderful The Brassey Of Canberra! And with today’s sensationally snuggly Cudo offer you’ve got no excuses whatsoever! Two nights, for two, for just $220! You may even bump into Tony or Julia. Or, hopefully not.
- Offer is strictly for stays from the 26th of July 2012 until the 15th of September 2012
- You MUST book your stay by the 31st of August 2012 or voucher voided
- Buy as many as you like and extend your stay
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- To book phone (02) 6273 3766 or 1800 659 191 quoting your Cudo voucher number
- Offer is for consecutive night stays only
- Additional nights and extra people are available at The Brassey’s typical room tariffs. Enquire when booking
- Not available with any other offer
- Not redeemable for cash