- Fine Print
- It's 15 days touring the beautiful mountains, rivers and beaches of Thailand with fully qualified guides
- Score 10 breakfasts, two lunches and four dinners and all transfers within Thailand included (food is very reasonably priced in the locations visited)
- Visit Bangkok's most famous attractions and explore ancient and modern historical sites around Thailand
- Ride elephants, go cycling and hill tribe trekking, sleep in floating bamboo raft on a river and laze on a tropical beach
Flights and visa fees not included
What We Like
Like a Rubik's cube, the world offers a ton of possibilities, along with confusion as to where to start.
Begin unravelling the world with a trip through the mountains, rivers and beaches of Thailand! Worth $2600 per person, with Cudo you pay only $1,300 – a huge saving of 50%!
With fully qualified guides and a group of like-minded adventurers, you’ll experience the best of Thailand at this amazing price. Your basic itinerary looks like this:
- Day 1 - Arrive in Bangkok, private transfer from airport to hotel. Meet guide and group. Dinner at a local restaurant. (Accommodation at: Royal Benja Hotel www.royalbenja.th.com)
- Day 2 – City tour by various local transport. See the Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew (home of the Emerald Buddha) and Wat Po (housing Thailand's largest reclining Buddha)
- Day 3 – Drive to Kanchanaburi to see the famous bridge on the River Kwai, Kanchanaburi War Cemetery and JEATH War Museum. Then board a long tail boat for a ride up to your floating hotel. (Accommodation at: River Kwai Jungle Rafts www.riverkwaijunglerafts.com)
- Day 4 - Drive to Hellfire Pass and walk down the rock cutting dug by Allied POW's during WWll. Explore the museum and view a section of the infamous Burma Death Railway. (Accommodation at: Mida Resort www.midaresortkanchanaburi.com)
- Day 5 – Drive to Sukothai and visit the Sukhothai Historical Park at the Ramkhamaeng National Museum. Then hop on a bicycle for a ride around the temples and surrounds before visiting Wat Si Chum to see the famous 15m brick and stucco seated Buddha. (Accommodation at: Ruen Thai Hotel www.rueanthaihotel.com)
- Day 6 – Travel to Lampang to visit one of the most beautiful temples in Thailand, Wat Phra That Lampang Luang. Enjoy a guided tour of the Lampang Elephant Conservation Centre and free time - after all you'll be staying in bungalows at the centre!
- Day 7 – Rise early to see the elephants take their baths. Then travel to Chiang Mai and visit the Wat Phra That Doi Suthep temple, Tribal Research Institute and the city's Night Market. (Accommodation at: Imperial Mae Ping Hotel www.imperialhotels.com/imperialmaeping)
- Day 8 – Drive to Chiang Dao. Ride an elephant and go hill tribe trekking to explore this northern hill region. Return to Chiang Mai for the night.
- Days 9-13 - Travel to the beach resort town of Cha Am and enjoy the next five nights with leisure. This tropical paradise is the ideal location to relax on the beach or by the pool. (Accommodation at: Golden Beach Hotel www.goldenbeachchaam.com)
- Day 14 – Return to Bangkok to the Royal Benja Hotel and enjoy a farewell dinner at the famously outrageous Calypso Cabaret
- Day 15 - Tour ends with a transfer to the airport to catch your flight home.
For full details of everything you’ll get up to each day, go to www.footstepsinasia.com. It’s a trip of a lifetime at an incredible 50% saving!
- Tour commences on the 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th of November 2012
- Flights to and from Thailand not included
- All internal travel, accommodation and some meals included (see itinerary for accurate details)
- MINIMUM OF FOUR PEOPLE REQUIRED TO LAUNCH EACH TOUR DATE
- Due to the specialised nature of each tour, there is a minimum of four people required for each travel departure. Please contact Footsteps in Asia for date availability to confirm date availability prior to booking airfares
- Four departures, leaving every Saturday from the 3rd of November with the last one starting on the 24th of November
- Visa fees are not included but can be arranged on arrival in Thailand for Australian nationals
- Travel insurance is not included and is recommended for each person
- If a single person books they will be roomed with another single traveller of the same sex. If there are no single travellers of the same sex travelling then they will get their own room
- If traveling single and would like a guaranteed private room, contact Footsteps in Asia direct and pay an additional $400 fee to secure
- Minimum travel age is 16 years
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
Not redeemable for cash