- Fine Print
- Find a new life balance at Santosha Yoga Retreat on the north-east coast of Tasmania
- Worth $720, today you can retreat and revive for only $299 per person! You save 58%!
- THREE night's accommodation in twin or triple share room (single room available at extra cost)
- Two delicious, fresh and healthy vegetarian meals each day
- Daily meditation and gentle yoga classes in a range of styles, taught by expert teachers
- Beginner's or intermediate surfing lesson for an extra $100 - including board and wetsuit hire!
- Reflect in one of the world's most beautiful vistas - where the beach meets the Tasmanian bushland
Give a sunny salute to your wellbeing and save $421!
What We Like
Yoga makes it possible to achieve inner peace while imitating a crane, chair, tree, dog or pigeon.
Of course, that's a very simplified explanation. To really appreciate the full benefits of this ancient practice takes years. But you can catch a glimpse and maybe even find a new balance over a couple of days at Santosha Yoga Retreat on the East Coast of Tasmania.
Normally this kind of sunny salutation to your wellbeing would cost $1000 but with today's Cudo offer, you can retreat and revive for only $299! So strike a hero pose because you're saving $421!
Leave the city behind and head south to this incredible yoga retreat for three nights to meditate, engage in gentle yoga classes and reflect in one of the world's most beautiful vistas - where the ocean meets the Tasmanian wilderness.
And here's what is included during your peaceful stay (check the Small Print for retreat dates):
- Three nights' accommodation in twin or triple share room (single room available for an extra $150 per night paid to Santosha prior to arrival)
- Two delicious, fresh and healthy vegetarian meals each day (brunch at 10am and dinner with dessert) and snacks of fruit provided
- Daily meditation and yoga classes in a range of styles, taught by expert teachers
Santosha Yoga Retreat is a wellbeing sanctuary, set on ten stunning acres in Little Beach on the north-east coast, surrounded by beach and pristine bushland. There, you'll be welcomed and encouraged to start your own journey towards finding inner peace and contentment - to live in and appreciate the 'now'.
All yoga practices are gentle and grounding practices, designed to encourage relaxation, healing and general wellness. There's also ample opportunity for free time where you can explore the retreat, read, go for a stroll, even surf.
And if you do feel like making the most of the Tasman Sea, you can opt for a beginner's or intermediate surfing lesson for an extra $100 (paid to Santosha and prior to arrival) - including board and wetsuit hire!
Your stay can be as passive or active as you like, it's entirely up to you. And that's the great thing about yoga - it's an entirely personal experience!
So take the first step and downward dog your way to that 'Buy Now' button. It's only $299 for meditation, yoga and three nights of peace at Santosha Yoga Academy in Tasmania's Little Beach.
- Offer is valid until 30th June, 2013
- Not valid for existing reservations
- Bookings STRICTLY and essential via the online form and subject to availability - follow the instructions on your voucher
- No phone bookings
- Due to high demand of retreats - Please book asap ASAP - do not leave it to the last minute
- 1. GO TO http://www.yogasurfingretreats.com/yoga-retreats/family-yoga-surf-retreats-ballina-bali/reservations-a-booking
- 2. VERY IMPORTANT fill out "Select your Discount Retreat" DO NOT fill out Premium Retreat
- 3. You will be asked to provide your preferred dates at time of checkout
- 4. Everyone coming must fill out the form individually
- Accommodation is twin or triple share (single room is an additional $150 per night)
- The single room option is available only on availability and will not be released until one week from the commencement of the retreat you have chosen.
- Minimum age of participants is 16 years
- Transport to and from retreat not included
- Buy as many vouchers as you like AND cannot book consecutive retreats (retreats run 3 days at a time)
- Voucher is valid for one person ONLY
- Each person attending must book and fill out the online form.
- A 14 day cancellation and re-scheduling policy applies or your voucher will be forfeited
- Must present printed Cudo voucher when checking in
- Not valid with any other offers or promotions
- Not redeemable for cash
- Dates for retreats for 2012 include: Nov 22nd - 25th
- For 2013: 19th - 22nd February, 27th - 30th March, 7th – 10th May, 11th – 14th May, 15th – 19th May, 19th – 23rd May, 28th – 31st May, 4th – 7th June, 13th – 16th June, 19th – 22nd June