- Fine Print
- Get away from it all with a two night escape for two to Sandy Bay Holiday Park in Busselton!
- You and your lucky travelling companion stay in a fabulous Swiss Chalet and enjoy a bottle of wine on arrival
- This fabulous getaway is worth $300, but can be yours today for a mere $149
- All linen is provided plus there’s a slow combustion wood fire place with wood supplied to keep you warm!
- This is the perfect place from which to explore the Margaret River wine region, limestone caves and fabulous local beaches!
- And Sandy Bay Holiday Park can arrange a discounted winery/brewery lunch for you!
Buy two vouchers and stay four nights!
What We Like
Winter is the problematic middle child of the season family – unpredictable and tantrum-prone. Ask winter, and it’ll tell you that it wasn’t loved enough as a child; summer was the favourite, people cooed over spring and were blinded by the beauty of autumn.
So now winter has a point to prove, hence today’s cosy Cudo! Discover the joy and beauty of the coolest season when you hit that ‘buy now’ button and save 50% on two nights for two people in a charming Swiss Chalet at Sandy Bay Holiday Park in Busselton! That’s right; today you’ll pay just $149 instead of the regular $300 for your two night getaway, including a fabulous bottle of specially chosen wine to warm your insides!
Sandy Bay Holiday Park is just two and a half hours’ drive south of Perth, and it’s the perfect destination no matter the season! In fact we’re so sure you’ll love this place no matter the weather that you can take your holiday any time up to October 31st (just don’t tell winter).
You and your travel companion will stay in a fully insulated two bedroom chalet, complete with slow combustion wood fire places (wood is provided), open living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. Linen is supplied and the chalet can sleep up to four people (extra guests can stay for $10 per person per night). Plus you can buy up to two vouchers and stay four nights if you’re after a longer escape!
Right now it’s the perfect time of year for whale watching, wild flowers and wine tasting! Which is handy, because Sandy Bay Holiday Park can arrange a discounted winery/brewery lunch for you – just enquire direct with them when you book!
Whether you want to soak up the winter sun on a spectacular beach, go fishing or explore the unspoilt bushland and nearby limestone caves, this is the offer for you! It’s just $149 for two nights at Sandy Bay Holiday Park, which makes this the ideal opportunity to indulge winter’s middle child syndrome!
- Offer valid from 21st June to 31st October 2012
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- To book, please call Sandy Bay Holiday Park on 08 9752 2003 and quote your name and Cudo voucher number
- Offer is for two people however the Swiss Chalets accommodate up to four people. Extra guests above the two persons can stay at a rate of $10 per person per night, payable directly to Sandy Bay Holiday Park
- Offer not available long weekends or public holidays.
- Block out periods apply to the following dates: 6th July to 22nd July and 28th September to 14th October, 2012
- Upgrade is available to the larger Rammed Earth Chalet (sleeps six and is subject to availability) for a one-off $20 fee on top of additional guest fee of $10 per person, per night, payable directly to Sandy Bay Holiday Park
- All bookings must be made by 30th September 2012
- Booking amendment fee of $25 applies, per amendment
- Limited availability Friday and Saturday nights please book ahead to avoid disappointment
- Maximum of two vouchers per person - vouchers can be used for separate visits or combined to book a maximum stay of 4 nights at the promotional rate
- Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts for others (limit of two per person)
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not available with any other offer or promotion
- Not transferable
- Please note Sandy Bay Booking conditions apply - http://www.sandybayholidaypark.com.au/Booking-Conditions.aspx