- Fine Print
- Enjoy a peaceful two night stay at the Gloucester Motel in Pemberton
- Only $125 for two people to stay in a Queen Room! You save a calming 51%!
- Relax with a bottle of wine and continental breakfast on your first day
- The motel is a great base for seeing Pemberton's karri forests, wineries, bushwalking tracks, fishing spots and 4WD routes
- Each room features a queen and single bed, tea and coffee facilities, TV, air con and bar fridge
- There's a restaurant and bar, laundry facilities, tours booking desk and salon on site too
What We Like
The tallest tree in Pemberton is the karri tree - so called because the local possums start yelling 'carry me', halfway up.
And if you find yourself hauling a possum skywards in Pemberton, best take two nights' rest at the Gloucester Motel.
For only $125, you can reward yourself with a restful two night stay in a Queen Room, with a bottle of wine to celebrate your victory and continental breakfast to fuel you on your first day. And because it's a two-person job of pushing and pulling, your partner is welcome to stay too.
The Gloucester Motel is a great base for seeing things other than whining possums though. While it is known for housing large karri forests, Pemberton is also home to boutique wineries, scenic bushwalking tracks, top fishing and canoeing spots and 4WD routes.
There's plenty of adventure to be had, which means retiring to your queen bed is more blissful than usual. Your room has all of the mod cons including tea and coffee facilities, TV, air con and bar fridge.
And you won't even have to venture out of the motel for anything other than sightseeing. There's a restaurant, bar and barbeque area on site; laundry facilities; a tours booking desk and if you need your shoulders rubbed after the marsupial rescue, massage and beauty therapies await you at the in-house salon.
You're about to save 51% on a restful two night stay for two people at the Gloucester Motel - with one breakfast and a bottle of wine. So grab a sling, 'karri' a possum and click on the 'Buy Now' button!
- Offer is valid from 13th July 2012 until 31st December 2012
- Must book your stay by 30th September 2012
- Not valid long weekends, public holidays and school holidays
- Maximum of two vouchers to be purchased per person only
- Only one voucher is redeemable per stay
- Additional vouchers can be bought as gifts for others
- Voucher is valid for two people only
- Queen Room sleeps three people. Additional $20 for extra person, per night
- Bookings are essential via phone and subject to availability
- Must quote Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present printed Cudo voucher on arrival at reception
- Weekends book up early, so call in advance to avoid disappointment
- 48 hours' notice required for cancellations or voucher will be voided
- Additional nights may be booked and paid directly to Gloucester Motel
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash