- Fine Print
- Two peaceful nights at the Bellachara Boutique Hotel in Gerringong on the NSW South Coast
- Enjoy two nights’ accommodation in a Balcony Room – with full buffet breakfast daily - all for two people
- Normally, it would cost $590 but today, you get to save 53%! So, it’s only $275!
- You can luxuriate beside an old-school Hollywood style lap pool, meander down to the Bella Restaurant or lull for a few hours in the Bella Day Spa
- It’s only a 90 minute drive south of Sydney to look over the Southern Coast’s hinterland, across protected wetlands and out to sea
- You have until 30th September 2011 to use your voucher so pencil in a short break for the near future!
- Please note: offer is not available over the Easter/Anzac Day weekends
What We Like
STOP PRESS!!! STOP PRESS!!! STOP PRESS!!! STOP PRESS!!! STOP PRESS!!! STOP PRESS!!!STOP PRESS!!!
Please note, due to overwhelming demand for today's offer, Bellachara is now fully-booked until May! Plenty of space beyond that up until September!
An extreme guy, called Wizard Smith, broke the Australian land speed record in 1929 at a beach near Gerringong on the South Coast. At 206kph, it was the fastest pace Gerringong had ever experienced and it’s been slowing down ever since. And anecdotal evidence suggests that the slowest point in Gerringong is at the Bellachara Boutique Hotel.
Pull into the Bellachara Hotel and you’ll soon be experiencing a very motionless 0kph. This is good. Hitting pause on life is compulsory in this award winning, deluxe hotel, only just over an hour south of Sydney. And with today’s Cudo, you can stay in this lax timezone just to feel how still life can be.
It’s highly achievable with two nights in a Balcony Room and full buffet breakfast daily, for two people. Especially when you’re saving 53%, at $275!
People make a sweet living out of doing nothing – just examine the Kardashian clan – so it’s perfectly fine for you to take two nights out of 365 to luxuriate beside an old-school Hollywood style lap pool. It’s also acceptable to meander down to the Bella Restaurant and let your tastebuds wade through the menu – lingering on things like seared venison carpaccio, oven roasted ocean trout and champagne jelly with raspberries & orange vanilla biscuit. And it’s a-ok to lull for a few hours in the Bella Day Spa, over a glass of champagne, decelerating to a comfortable -5kph.
And when you do make the effort to roll over to your balcony, you’ll be looking over the hinterland, across protected wetlands and back to the sea - where old mate Wizard felt the need for speed.
You don’t though. You’re getting two peacefully paced nights in a Balcony Room at the divine Bellachara Boutique Hotel, with full buffet breakfast daily – all for two people – at only $275. We say the best motion is slow motion, so break the land inertia record and languidly click on the ‘buy now’ button to your right.
- Offer valid until 30th September 2011
- Offer NOT valid at Easter and Anzac Day 2011 exclusion dates: 22nd – 26th April inclusive
- Any further nights are at the typical room rate
- One voucher per person only
- Offer is for two people only. Any additional guests are at Bellachara's typical room tariff. Please enquire when booking
- Any further meals or services not outlined in the offer are extra
- Bookings essential and subject to availability on (02) 4234 1359
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offers or promotions