- Fine Print
- Take a relaxing, mid-week break at Villa Provence in the Hunter Valley!
- Only $149 for two people to stay TWO nights in a provincial one bedroom suite
- Enjoy a bottle of Petersons sparkling wine and goodies from Hunter Valley Chocolate Company on arrival
- Don't pay $347! Today, you can relish the 57% saving!
- Stay in a luxury suite with queen sized bed, terrace, TV, kitchenette and more!
- You're right in the heart of Polkolbin, close to premium wineries, restaurants and shops!
- Buy as many as you like for multiple stays! Use two vouchers to stay four nights and prolong the romance!
- Please note: offer is only available Sunday to Thursday
What We Like
A jaunt from London to Provence is the same distance as Sydney to Broken Hill. Unfortunately for us, Broken Hill significantly lacks in fine food, fine culture, fine wine and fine lavender fields.
You may sigh at how far you are from Provence but you can still experience more than mines, pubs and the Pro Hart collection of Broken Hill. Instead, head to the glorious Hunter Valley for wines, shrubs and a la carte - staying at the very French Villa Provence in Polkolbin.
You and your partner can take a romantic drive along the freeway for a relaxing mid-week break! It's only $149 to stay two nights in a provincial one bedroom suite, with a bottle of Petersons sparkling and a box of Hunter Valley Chocolate Company goodies on arrival. Worth $347, you can relish the 57% saving! (Please note: offer is only available Sunday to Thursday)
Enchanting Villa Provence offers a little bit of Gallic magic in the heart of New South Wales most hallowed wine region. Overlooking 20 acres of vineyards and rolling hills, the classic and earthy villa could just as easily be nestled at the base of the Alps in France.
And you'll be resting in one of nine luxury suites, each with stunning vistas. A comfy, queen sized bed is accompanied by a sitting area and the airy lounge area has French doors that open onto the terrace. With a TV, kitchenette and air conditioning, there's little reason to venture outside… for too long.
And, you'll get to celebrate this indoor haven with a bottle of Petersons sparkling wine and decadent hand-made chocolates from Hunter Valley Chocolate Company!
When you do venture out, you can visit these celebrated establishments. Petersons is just a few kilometres from Villa Provence and well worth dropping in for a tasting at the cellar door. This winery is the most prominent producer of sparkling in the Hunter and even has its own house dedicated completely to bubbles - including the renowned Pink Blush, resembling liquid Turkish Delight…
And of course, what are bubbles without chocolate? If you're going to thrill your palate, go the whole way at Hunter Valley Chocolate Company. Shelves and shelves of gourmet cocoa delights await and there's a guarantee that you won't leave without buying something sweet!
You may be in the heart of the Hunter but it's a very European part of Australia and that je ne sais quoi can be found at the ever elegant Villa Provence. So click on that 'Buy Now' button and look forward to a most sophisticated two night stay!
- Offer is valid for 12 months from 12th April 2012
- Valid Sunday to Thursday, excluding public holidays
- Block out period applies from 24th December 2012 to 10th January 2013
- Buy as many as you like
- Maximum of two vouchers may be used consecutively
- Rates are for two people in a one bedroom suite
- Extra adults and children are $25 per person, per night
- The suite caters for a maximum of four adults or two adults and two children
- Bookings essential via e-mail and subject to availability
- Must e-mail copy of voucher when booking
- Upgrades available and subject to availability, payable directly to the hotel. Please contact hotel for additional charges
- 7 day cancellation policy applies or voucher will become void
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash